BLACK+DECKER 18 V Cordless 2-Gear Combi Hammer Drill Power Tool with Kitbox, 1.5 Ah Lithium-Ion, BCD700S1K-GB
SALE PRICE: £40.00
YOU SAVE: £9.99
YOU SAVE: £9.99
About this item
- A compact two gear combi drill for all screw driving, drilling and hammer drilling into wood, metal and masonry
- All metal motor and gearbox that deliver 21 000 BPM for hammer drilling in masonry applications and 0 – 1 400 RPM variable speed for drilling and screw driving applications
- 10 torque setting for precise screw driving into various materials and the variable speed function for control in a range of applications
- Keyless chuck for fast and easy bits changes with a double ended screwdriver bit included so you can start your projects straight away
- Hardwearing kit box to store and transport the tool
- Max Torque – 17/38 Newton Meter
|Dimensions:||30.5 x 30 x 11 cm; 2.21 Kilograms|
|Batteries Included:||Lithium Ion|
|Manufacture:||Stanley Black & Decker|
From the manufacturer
Compact and Versatile
A must have in any DIY-er’s tool box. Small in size, but without compromise on performance. Delivering variable speed of 0 – 1400 rpm and with max torque of 40Nm, it offers enough power to tackle house projects that require drilling into wood, metal or masonry.
With high performance hammer setting that delivers 21 000 bpm, drilling into masonry or concrete is quick and easy.
10 torque settings
The 10 position clutch and 2 gear variable speed provide the performance needed for ultimate drilling and screwdriving control. High speed setting is ideal for drilling into wood and steel, whilst the low speed allows for more controlled driving.
Part of 18V System
This hammer drill is powered with 18V Lithium-Ion battery. The battery is interchangeable with all 18V BLACK+DECKER power tools and garden tools, meaning you can build your collection of tools by buying bare units.