Duronic Heater HV102 with Mica Panels | 2.5kW | Electric | Radiant and Convection | Micathermic | Convector Heater with Thermostat | 2 Heat Settings | Oil Free | Remote Control | Digital Display | Heats up in 1 Minute
SALE PRICE: £109.99
YOU SAVE: £20.00
YOU SAVE: £20.00
About this item
- SUPERIOR TO OIL HEATERS – While oil heaters have their pros, micathermic heaters outrank them in many ways. Duronic mica panel heaters heat up to full capacity in just 1 minute – much quicker than any oil radiator. They radiate heat more effectively, they are safer to use, lighter in weight, more economic and provide a healthier heating experience. This heater will efficiently heat up an medium-sized room in no time at all. If you have a larger space why not get two HV102 heaters.
- SAFE TO USE – Surpassing both convector and oil-filled radiators, radiant heaters like the HV102 are safer to use. The mica panels are naturally insulating which prevents from electric shocks and electrical fires. Additionally, the heating element is covered by protective mesh which stays cooler to touch and prevents any burning accidents. It also has an over-heat function to prevent the heater from over-heating, and will also automatically switch off if it is accidentally tipped over.
- ADJUSTABLE HEAT SETTINGS – The HV102 has two programmable heat settings which allow you to adjust the level of heat being expelled: 1.5kW and 2.5kW. It also has a thermostat which you can programme to gauge when the room is at your desired temperature. If you want to warm up a room quickly the 2.5kW high temperature is the best option. However, if it’s not too cold or you aren’t in a rush to warm the space, you could put on 1.5kW and heat more steadily.
- EASY TO MOVE AND COOL TO TOUCH – Thanks to their clever design, our micathermic heaters are safe to touch and will not burn your hands. Additionally, they are lightweight and have caster wheels which enable you to move the heater from room to room with ease. There are also integrated handles to make transportation easier. On the front is a cable winding handle for keeping the cable tidy when the heater is not in use.
- SPECIFICATIONS –Digital display, timer and comes with a remote control. Size: 71×23.2×64.8cm. Weight: 6.1kg. 1.8m power cable with BS approved 3-pin plug. Power: 2500W (2.5kW). Voltage: 220-240v;60Hz. We advise users to not plug the heater into an extension lead or multi-plug power adapter as the heater is too powerful for it. Using an extension lead or adapter with this heater is a fire hazard and may cause damage to the heater or the user. Always plug a heater directly into a mains socket.
|Dimensions:||60 x 22 x 65 cm; 5 Kilograms|