Russell Hobbs RHRETMM705B 17L Retro Manual 700w Solo Microwave Black [Energy Class D]
RRP PRICE: £89.99
SALE PRICE: £64.97
YOU SAVE: £25.02
SALE PRICE: £64.97
YOU SAVE: £25.02
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- compact design, ideal for kitchens with limited space
- EASY CLEAN – With a wipeable painted interior and removable glass turntable which is dishwasher safe, it’s super easy to keep clean
- 5 microwave power levels and a defrost setting to tailor your cooking experience
- chrome handles and dials for a stylish finish
- Fits a 10.5 inches round plate
- Dimensions (cm) – H25.6 x W45.1 x D36.6
|Dimensions:||36.6 x 45.1 x 25.6 cm; 10.7 Kilograms|
From the manufacturer
Russell Hobbs Retro Compact Microwave
The RHRETMM705R has been designed with style and practicality in mind. With its 700 watts of microwave power and two simple control dials this appliance is easy to use. Set your desired power level & time, and the microwave cooks your food to perfection.
Recipe Ideas for your Russell Hobbs Microwave
Rocky Road Cake in a Mug
2 tbsp butter, 1 tbsp cocoa powder, 1 medium egg, 3 tbsp caster sugar, 2 tbsp self-raising flour, 4 tbsp mini marshmallows, 1 tbsp raisins, 2 tbsp broken rich tea biscuits
1. Add the butter to a large microwavable mug of at least 350ml. Microwave for 10-20 seconds to melt.
2. Add the cocoa powder and stir to combine. Next add the egg and sugar, beating with a fork.
3. Add the flour and beat again until smooth.
4. Stir in most of the marshmallows, raisins and biscuits and sit the remaining on top.
5. Cook on full power for 1 minute 40 seconds. Check that the mixture is cooked. If not, add time and check at 30 second intervals until it is completely cooked through.
Fuss-Free Poached Egg
1 medium egg, A pinch of salt, Recently boiled water
1. Using water from a recently boiled kettle, half fill a microwavable mug.
2. Add a pinch of salt and carefully crack the egg into the water.
3. Microwave on full power for 30 seconds.
4. Check the egg. If necessary, cook for a further 30-45 seconds, checking at 15 second intervals until poached to the desired consistency.
5. Drain and serve.
Why not try…
Serving with toasted English muffins, steamed spinach and Hollandaise sauce
Mac & Cheese in a Mug
½ cup macaroni, 1 cup water, ½ cup grated cheddar cheese, Pinch of salt
1. Add the macaroni to a microwavable mug of at least 350ml and cover with water, adding a pinch of salt. You may need to vary the water level depending on mug size, ensuring there is enough to cover the pasta.
2. Microwave on full power for a total of 8 minutes, or until al dente, stirring after every 2 minutes and adding more water if necessary.
3. Add the cheese to the pasta, mixing with the small amount of water remaining at the bottom of the mug.
4. If the cheese is not completely melted, put the mug back in the microwave for 30-60 seconds.
5. Stir, allow to cool sufficiently and tuck in.
Steamed Salmon, Potatoes and Asparagus
2 salmon fillets, 300g baby potatoes, 250g asparagus, 1 tsp butter, 2 slices lemon, 1 tbsp chopped dill, Salt and pepper
1. Place the potatoes in a microwavable container with the butter. Season and cover with cling film. Cook on full power for 4-5 minutes or until cooked. Keep covered.
2. Meanwhile, place the salmon in a microwavable container with the lemon and dill. Season and cover with cling film. As soon as the potatoes are cooked, cook the salmon on full power for 3 minutes. If necessary, extend the cooking time by up to 2 minutes, checking at regular intervals until the salmon is cooked through.
3. Finally, wash and trim the asparagus, cover and cook for 2-3 minutes, then serve with the salmon and potatoes.
About the RHRETMM705B
Compact and stylish, the RHRETMM705R is the perfect everyday microwave, and with its 700 watts of microwave power and 17 litre cavity capacity, it's ideal for cooking a variety of meals in minutes. The chic and trim design means you have flexibility in choosing the perfect spot to show off your new appliance.
Once you have prepared the microwave for first use, simply place your food in suitable cookware, open the door and position onto the assembled turntable. Next all you need to do is select a power level and the cooking time required by turning the easy to use dials, found on the control panel. The internal microwave light lets you know that cooking is in progress.
When the cooking cycle has finished the microwave has a handy ringer function that will sound to alert you. And that’s it! Cooking has never been so easy.
Choose the RHRETMM705R for the ultimate in microwave cooking convenience.
With the RHRETMM705R you can tailor cooking to suit your recipe using the 5 power levels available for selection. For added functionality, there’s also an essential defrost setting, saving you time so that you can cook meals straight from the freezer.
The microwave is also easy to clean; simply wipe with a damp cloth to maintain excellent performance.
To avoid any microwave mishaps it is recommended to take extra care with the following:
Low moisture foods (eg. cereals, bagels, dried pasta, pulses and chocolate)
– These must be cooked on a low power level for a very short length of time, or preferably not at all.
High sugar content foods (eg. jams, syrups)
– These foods can become easily ‘super-heated’ when cooked in a microwave oven.
Foods containing alcohol
– Foods with an alcohol content must not be cooked in a microwave as they could ignite.
Foods with a membrane or outer skin (eg. fruits, sausages, potatoes)
– Food with a sealed or none porous skin must be pierced to allow pressure and steam to escape