WINIX ZERO Air Purifier with 4 Stage Filtration, Air Cleaner that Captures Pollen, Smoke and Fine Dust, Suitable for Large Rooms up to 99m²
SALE PRICE: £135.99
YOU SAVE: £24.00
YOU SAVE: £24.00
About this item
- The WINIX ZERO is a high performance air purifier that cleanses air of allergens, fine dust (PM2.5), standard dust, pollen, pet dander, cigarette smoke, mould spores, VOCs and household odours
- This (350 x 207 x 470 mm) filtration machine can be used in all indoor rooms up to 99m ², making it ideal for any bedroom, bathroom, living room or office
- Features a 4 stage filtration system! Including a washable pre-filter, a carbon filter, a true HEPA filter and WINIX Plasma Wave technology, which creates Hydroxyls to neutralise viruses and gases WITHOUT emitting harmful ozone.
- The H13 True Hepa Filter in the purifier filters 99.97% of all particles and allergens from the air. The WINIX ZERO is tested and certified by ECARF, AHAM and Allergy UK, to ensure that you are using an air purifier that truly improves indoor air quality.
- The night mode dims the lights adjusts filtration to silent. Chose from 4 different fan speed settings or set to auto mode which uses a dust sensor to adjust the fans accordingly and maintain clean air
|Dimensions:||38 x 20 x 60 cm; 8.86 Kilograms|
From the manufacturer
WINIX Zero Air Purifier. Powerful and effective in spaces up to 99m2. Ideal for home or office. CADR 390m³ / h.
The WINIX ZERO is an ideal air purifier for all types of spaces up to 99m2. It stands out for its modern design and performance and ensures that the air in your home is clean at all times. Forget about bad smells and smoke.
Eliminate viruses, bacteria, and allergens from the air and breathe quality air at home or in your workspace.
The ideal air purifier to reduce airborne viruses, thanks to PlasmaWave technology.
This is how the air purifier filtration works:
- Fine mesh pre-filter (Captures the largest particles)
- HEPA filter (True HEPA, captures 99.97% of particles)
- Carbon filter (captures bad odors)
- PlasmaWave technology (reduces airborne viruses and bacteria)
The WINIX Zero air purifier has been certified (performance and quality).
Allergy UK Certificate
Allergy UK is an independent label that certifies the quality of products scientifically tested and proven to reduce or eliminate allergens in the indoor environment.
The ECARF Seal of Quality is a seal of approval that aims to help in the selection of products and services most suitable for use by allergic consumers.
The WINIX Technology creates Hydroxyl to neutralize Bacteria and various types of Viruses to create a healthy environment.