Phaetus Dragon High Flow Hot-End
REGULAR PRICE: £84.90
- All-metal kit with overall high temperature resistance up to 500 â
- Integral frame rigid structure makes nozzle replacement more convenient without grasping the heat block
- Increased rigid support structure the heat break remaining intact under the impact of external force
|Dimensions:||10.2 x 6.4 x 3.4 cm; 80 Grams|
From the manufacturer
- All-metal kit, with overall high temperature resistance up to 500 â.
- Heat break with an ultra-thin wall thickness as thin as 0.1 mm, realizing an excellent thermal insulation.
- Increased rigid support structure makes sure the heat break remaining intact under the impact of external force.
- Integral frame rigid structure makes nozzle replacement more convenient without grasping the heat block.
- The inner hole roughness of nozzle and heat break Ra 0.4, which allow a more smooth movement of filament, resulting a higher resolution prints.
- ST and HF version are with the same overall dimension, which realizes a zero barrier for interchangeability.
- The hot-end is mainly composed of copper alloy material which has the advantage of faster heating and better heat dissipation.
- Flexible combined structure design makes a strong compatibility.
With V6 adapter:
- All V6 Hot-End compatible interfaces
- Prusa I3 MK3 / MK3S
- Titan Extruder
- BMG Extruder
Phaetus Dragon Standard Flow version is optimized to use with 0,4 mm nozzles and low-medium print speeds.
The optimal flow rate is 15~20 mmÂ³/s.
Phaetus Dragon High Flow version is made for use at high print speeds, or with bigger size nozzles.
The optimal flow rate is 35~38 mmÂ³/s
Both the Standard and High Flow version include an adapter for V6 mounts. This means that you can install them on any printer that comes with a V6 mount, or which has one available for it.
Both versions also comes with an 0,4 mm high quality nickel plated copper nozzle.